Monday, September 18, 2017

ABC-AntiBullyingCrusador. The Original ABC, Now on Blogger.

ABC-AntiBullyingCrusador - The Original ABC, Now on Blogger

My name is ABC, which stands for AntiBullyingCrusador. I go by the alias “ABC” for short, or “AntiBullyingCrusador”, whenever I write about the subject of Workplace bullying and mobbing and adult bullying in general.  Writing about hate can be risky, and is the reason I use a pseudonym. I know it seems phony, but my avatar - ABC-AntiBullyingCrusador, has been a presence on the Internet since 2004, retiring in 2015, now back because of the national bullying and mobbing crisis, affecting the presidency.

I know the correct spelling is “crusader” but I spell it “crusador” to indicate that it’s a name, as opposed to a thing.   AntiBullyingCrusador The Original ABC.

.
When I first started blogging on the subject of work place and adult bullying in 2002, there were no other bloggers who referred to themselves as “ABC” or “Anti-bullying Crusader”. Now, there are several other bloggers who also refer to themselves as “ABC – Anti-bullying Crusader”, whose opinions I don’t agree with.

Recently, I became concerned that Internet users trying to find my blogs, comments, and other information on the Internet, about or authored by myself, the Original ABC- AntiBullyingCrusador”, would actually go to sites and articles authored by other bloggers who also refer to themselves as “ABC” or “AntiBullyingCrusader”.

The way readers can be sure, that they are reading content from the ORIGINAL ABC, is to be sure to spell crusader, using “or” at the end. The full term “AntiBullyingCrusador”, used on any search engine, will bring you to the ORIGINAL ABC.

I also had other websites, before switching to Blogger.  The BEST was through WordPress.  I lost administrator access in 2015 after losing the cell phone I used to sign-in with, as well as the log of emergency access codes.

Click on Link to access:   ABC-AntiBullyingCrusador's Weblog

Before WordPress I had websites through Yahoo, and AOL, which discontinued their free platforms and no longer exist as websites.  Some of  the old blog posts still exist and can be found on Internet search engines, along with many comments I’ve made throughout the years, on other websites, and newspapers, always using this same pseudonym “AntiBullyingCrusador”.

-Please Consider Leaving a Comment. Bottom of Page-

ALL reader comments are welcomed and are especially ENCOURAGED when the reader's comments differ from that of the article or offers a different perspective or experience as RELATED to the article. With the following EXCEPTIONS; 1) Any reader comments expressed in such a way, that may be interpreted as "incivility" or "Adult Bullying" will be moderated by ABC individually for determination. 2) In violation of Blogger  Blogger Content Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment